Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Roxie loves to sail!


A friend recently made a keen observation of my new blog. She said, "it looks great, but I didn't see any pictures of Roxie."

I can't believe I forgot to give my precious pup some shine!

So without further ado ...

The photo above is Roxie on our Schnauzers Set Sail event. We had 25 guests and their dogs board the historic schooner Pioneer at the South Street Seaport in lower Manhattan for an afternoon sail around the harbor. This sail was the first of its kind for New York City. And our event has since spawned other cool dog-friendly sails and a cruise.

We had a lovely day on the water and plan to do it again soon.

No comments:

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code