Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sporty Pups


In honor of the Super Bowl, I got my pup Roxie her first football jersey. Aww! It's really cute. My father-in-law is a Jets fan, so I purchased the Jets jersey to make him laugh. It worked!

Well, those adorable jerseys are on sale at Affordable Petable and they are now offering some spiffy baseball jerseys just in time for spring training. Be sure to check out their Yankee and Mets collection for dogs. LOL

If you make a purchase during the month of March, you'll get a free portable CD player (yes, they still make 'em) with your purchase of $100 or more at AffordablePetable.com. Enter the code CD01 to claim your "vintage" musical device. Righteous dude!

Watch Roxie sport her Jets jersey at the Super Dog Bowl.

No comments:

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code