Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Make your dog a TV star!!

Hey dog lovers!

I just found out ABC News is seeking dogs for a new television show. Details are below.

Also, we have some cool events coming up for you and your pup! Please check out the NYC Schnauzers playgroup today to sign up and learn more.

Warmest woofs!
Corris & Roxie pup



ABC NEWS SEEKS DOGS FOR NEW SHOW

My name is Michelle Smawley and I am a producer at ABC News. I am working on a segment for a new newsmagazine which will debut in August.

I am looking for folks who have footage of their dogs exhibiting particularly interesting or quirky or annoying behavior. For example, refrigerator opening, anxious outbursts while the owners are not at home, something noteworthy along those lines.

The perspective should be behavior exhibited while no one is looking or at night while most of the family is asleep. I'm also keen to find folks who might be open to allowing us to film. So, if you have a story please do not hesitate to reach me at the number below or e-mail me at Michelle.Smawley@abc.com.

No comments:

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code