Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Friday, August 31, 2007

What's up with Roxie?



A few readers have asked what my pup Roxie is up to, so I thought I'd share briefly...you'll see her schedule is quite full! :-)

During the week, she's getting belly rubs and scratches from mommy and daddy. It's a must!

And when she's not modeling (see photo above), she is flinging herself into anything dirty, smelly, or just plain disgusting. Ahhh, the joys of bathtime!



On weekends, she visits nana and grampa in Long Island for some super off leash fun.

And finally, she's working on writing a review as soon as she can get her paws on my laptop. I have to admit, I've been hogging the blog lately. So much news, so little time!

Please stay tuned for Roxie's review of a fantastic pet food company with an emphasis on natural and freshly prepared foods!!

Warm woofs,
Roxie and her mama

No comments:

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code