Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Friday, December 15, 2006

All I Want for Xmas


When I was a kid, I wished for one of those cool car beds that were so popular in the '80s. Cartoon icon Richie Rich had one, so why couldn't I?

While I never managed to score one, I can now live my childhood fantasy through my pup Roxie. Yep, you guessed it!

This year, I’m adding Trixie & Peanut's Furcedes, a plush car bed for dogs, to my holiday wish list. Not your style? You and your dog can test drive other models, including a red Furrari, a stretch Hollywoof Limo, and the flower power Barkswaggin'. They are the ultimate in pet beds and a surefire way to get your dog off your own couch.

Don't want to wait for Santa Paws to come down your chimney? Visit Trixie and Peanut in person at their Manhattan boutique or check out their Web site (www.trixieandpeanut.com) and order one for your posh pet.

Wags,
Corris & Roxie pup

No comments:

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code