Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Doggies on Parade!

I think Westies and Scotties are among the cutest creatures on Earth. Too bad I have severe pet dander allergies, so I'm unable to play with them. However, I will be enjoying them from afar at the upcoming Tartan Day Parade!

This is the 9th annual parade, which is taking place on Saturday, April 14 on 5th Ave. There is a huge media presence, the Mayor, and the public come out to celebrate all things Scottish. Sounds like a hoot right?!

I just learned about it through the NYC Westie Playgroup and they are actively signing up doggie and human participants too. Sign up here: www.tartanweek.com

Are you looking for some darling duds for your dog to wear while he dog struts his stuff in the parade? Check out the selection from Puppy Dog Plaids for plaid gear.

For cuteness overload, check out Barney's Web site. He's the most famous Scottie I know, and of course, he's President Bush's loyal sidekick.

No comments:

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code