Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Pssst! I know the Secret ...

The other day, before my long commute to my job in Long Island, I sat down to watch Oprah. I was very excited to watch this episode because it was about this movie I’ve been meaning to watch called 'The Secret.'

Quite a few people have told me how life changing this book/movie is and now I must have it!!

'The Secret' is yet another self-help book that Oprah has the tendency to get all preachy about and I am not really a believer in most of those types of books. However, I do agree we have great control over our destiny and that we can make decisions that will put our lives on a greater path of fulfillment. I soaked up the entire hour of Oprah feeling all pumped up to have a positive outlook and I think my thoughts and actions also will have positive affect on those around me, including my relatives, friends, and even my pup Roxie.

You do know that dogs can sense your emotions right? I have read many times that dogs can pick up on a stressful situation, especially if you're tightening the leash at the same time and they will act out. Just food for thought ...

So go out and buy that book or watch the movie with your friends. I am seriously considering throwing a movie screening party, so I can watch it with my gal pals and see what they think. If you don't have time, check out this tiny, tiny book that I love called 'It Works' by R.H. Jarrett. It truly does work! I have used it to help me focus on achieving certain goals and the results are amazing.

If you've used 'The Secret' in your daily life, please drop me a line and tell me about it. I'd love to know how it's working for everyone.

Peace

No comments:

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code