Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow + Valentine's Day = Red Booties!


Hey dog lovers!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day on this wintry day in the city. We finally got our snow storm and it's quite beautiful. I love it!

I took Roxie out on a brisk walk a few minutes ago ... I was so excited to try out her new red booties I purchased through a breeder friend named Pauline. (Watch video of Roxie sporting her new booties.) She sells them way cheaper than you'd pay in a walk-in dog boutique such as Ritzy Canine or Canine Ranch.

How I adore these red booties, let me count the ways...

* They slip on and off easily, but are doggie wiggle proof
* The candy red color is so festive and eye-catching in the snow
* They are disposable and easy to store in a purse
* They are the first pair of booties Roxie hasn't tried to chew off!

They are a winner in my book! So, show your pooch some love and pick up a pair of these booties. Click here to start shopping!

No comments:

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code