Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Martha, Martha, Martha!



I looove Martha Stewart. My friend once told me, "You pray at the altar of all things Martha." And, I do!

I was devastated when she got into trouble for using a "stock tip" and had to go to Camp Cupcake. My friends and family called me all day to ask how I'm handling the news. I know that seems very weird...

Yes! Yes! Yes! I adore Martha! My family calls me Black Martha whenever I get the urge to be crafty and make homemade beauty products or when I take something that's bland and do it up fancy -- "marthastyle." LOL

Well, I adore Martha Stewart because she is a shrewd businesswoman and creative force to be reckoned with. Plus, she's a dog lover and has three beautiful dogs named Paw Paw, Sharky and Francesca. Sooo adorable! I love when she dedicates space in her magazines or show to dogs.

A few weeks ago, Martha invited a fellow crafty lady named Laurie Marie on her show Martha to demonstrate how to make a handmade picture of Martha's dog Sharky, a French bulldog. Laurie Marie's company is called Pretty Little Things and her crafts are awesome! Check out her Web site.

1 comment:

Wimsey said...

My dear Miss Roxie, schnauzers are among my most favorite playmates and you are a very lovely girl. I apologize for taking so long to reciprocate your link to me, I can only say, sometimes humans don't move as quickly as we'd like!

Wimsey

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code